If you have the passion, the curiosity and the desire to accomplish great things, we want to meet you. We’re always on the lookout for new talent, so if the position you’re looking for isn’t available right now, no worries, send us your stuff anyway.
Get In Touch With Us
- 2 to 3+ years of software development experience;
- 1 to 2+ years of iOS development with Objective-C/Swift;
- familiar with design patterns; Love to work in a team environment,
- love to solve problems; Passion of building games and social apps.
- Able to write test cases for games; Experiences in destructive testing;
- Able to pinpoint problems and suggest possible improvement;
- Able to communicate well with the development team;
- You will be in charge of evaluating and testing new products;
- (Plus) Fluent in English. Able to read English technical documents and write feedbacks in English.
- Linux server maintenance and optimization;
- (Plus) Experience with lua language;
- (Plus) Experience with Nginx, Redis and posgresql;
- (Plus) Experience with python, R or spark;
- (Super plus) Experience with SVD, PCA, NLP and interests in deep learning and big data analytics
- 3+ years experience is game development.
- Shipped one or more mobile games.
- Strong art fundamentals (composition, color, value, form, shape language, and silhouette)
- Expertise in Photoshop and some 3D software (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Zbrush)
- Versatility and fluency across different art styles.
- Experience creating and developing art content for mobile games.
- Experience using game engines for art production pipelines.
- Understanding of and interest in successful free to play game design and development.
- Proven track record of working in proactive, collaborative, and dynamic team environments and ability to process feedback.
- Curiosity that drives you to continually learn new things.